Friday, January 11, 2013

FO :: Marius socks

Marius socks

Eirin wanted me to knit her a pair of socks with the Marius pattern, so I digged in my stash and found the right colours. They are a bit snug in the leg, but I guess that will get a bit looser when they get worn a bit. I had to knit the heels and toes in red as I didn't had enough ble, but I like it.

Pattern: Marius sokker from Marius strikkebok
Yarn: 53 g Sisu. 16 g red, 28 g white and 31 g blue.
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: 54 st. Ca. shoesize 34
: January 5 2013
: January 10 2013

13 comments:

  1. Love that colorwork. Have not been brave enough yet to try anything that complicated. Great socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeUtiFuL! The red adds just a perfect touch. Have a nice weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the socks. They're beautiful! The red is the perfect compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Colors are great. I have attempted colorwork, not quite ready for it, frogged and may start again when I have the patience!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great socks in a great colourway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! I, personally, LOVE the contrast toe/heel. It looks supurb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're gorgeous. I usually go up a needle size on colorwork patterns so that they don't get too snug. Another thing that I've found helps is knitting inside out so that the floats are longer to go around the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those are so pretty! And I agree with the other commenters. The red heels and toes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely socks. Love stranded work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strong and bold! So wonderful how she has a set in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥