Monday, January 28, 2013

FO :: Pink komi mittens

First of all, thank you so much for your nice comments on my Nuthatch mittens!
I've been awake since 5 this morning... Woke up because the wind made so much noise. So due to the strong wind all the beautiful white snow on the trees are gone. The temperature jumped from -25C to -10C in just a few minutes and it's freezing cold inside. So I just have to feed the stove with wood today. I desided that the kids get to stay home today. The two eldest complained about sore throats last night... I guess that's one of those things that makes me want to continue to be a sahm mom - I do not need to send them to school when the weather is bad or when they feel a little sick, but maybe not enough that I could have taken time off from a job.
Anyway, my komi mittens are done :)

Untitled

I love, love, love them!!!

Pattern: Komi mittens #13
Yarn: 61 g baby ull
Needles: 2,75 mm
Size: 64 sts
: January 22 2013
: January 26 2013

6 comments:

  1. Kjempefine votter, skjønner godt at du glad i dem! Ja, det er kaldt ute. Vi har også hatt vind og kulde i mange dager. God bedring til barna! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du er helt rå på vottestrikking. Disse var jo fantastiske disse også. Håper det blir bedring på ungene også. Vi har hatt slag i slag i det siste :-( Ikke gøy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skjønner at du elsker disse! Nydelige farger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both! Beautiful work, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors go so well together. With the black there's like a stained glass effect.
    I'm thankful to be home. When my babies need me, I'm able to be there on demand.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥