Wednesday, March 27, 2013

On the needles :: Ashton, Marius and stripy socks

Untitled


Reading: In Norway we read a lot of mystery/crime books during Easter, so I put away The House at Riverton and found a couple of mystery books in my shelf :) Kadaverdoktoren (Madeleine Karno, #1)
by Lene Kaaberbøl and The Sweetnes at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce #1) by Alan Bradley. Loving both so far :)

Knitting: My plans to finish the onesie before I started something new didn't happend.. I desided to knit the onesie with a round yoke instead of set in sleeves, but had to borrow a pattern from my mom to do it. So in the meantime I casted on Ashton and started a pair of stripy socks.

What are you reading and knitting?

13 comments:

  1. beautiful knitting! nothing wrong with having many projects going on. Makes it spicy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Karen as I, too, usually have many projects all at once; it really is nice as one can pick up whatever project fits the current mood. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh very pretty knitting, I love it all!! Have a knitty wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely projects. I really like the sock yarn. I've read the first two in Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce series. You'll enjoy his mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashton's a pretty pattern. And that really soft grey is gorgeous. Gotta love stripey socks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those socks look amazing! love them. can't wait to see the onesie all finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty knitting! The grey does look so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your stripey socks! :-D Looks like you're whizzing through them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Flavia de Luce - hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stripy socks make everything better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you're surrounded with wonderful crafting and reading. I finsihed my book last night. Nothing is CO yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Norwegians like mystery/crime books during Easter time? How interesting! The socks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your variety of knitting!! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥