Wednesday, March 27, 2013
On the needles :: Ashton, Marius and stripy socks
Reading: In Norway we read a lot of mystery/crime books during Easter, so I put away The House at Riverton and found a couple of mystery books in my shelf :) Kadaverdoktoren (Madeleine Karno, #1)
by Lene Kaaberbøl and The Sweetnes at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luce #1) by Alan Bradley. Loving both so far :)
Knitting: My plans to finish the onesie before I started something new didn't happend.. I desided to knit the onesie with a round yoke instead of set in sleeves, but had to borrow a pattern from my mom to do it. So in the meantime I casted on Ashton and started a pair of stripy socks.
What are you reading and knitting?
Labels:
Books,
Keep Calm Craft On,
Knitting,
lace,
onesies,
shawl,
Socks,
wip-wednesday,
Yarn Along
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful knitting! nothing wrong with having many projects going on. Makes it spicy :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Karen as I, too, usually have many projects all at once; it really is nice as one can pick up whatever project fits the current mood. Happy knitting!
ReplyDeleteooh very pretty knitting, I love it all!! Have a knitty wednesday xx
ReplyDeleteLovely projects. I really like the sock yarn. I've read the first two in Alan Bradley's Flavia de Luce series. You'll enjoy his mysteries.
ReplyDeleteAshton's a pretty pattern. And that really soft grey is gorgeous. Gotta love stripey socks!
ReplyDeletethose socks look amazing! love them. can't wait to see the onesie all finished. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty knitting! The grey does look so soft!
ReplyDeleteLoving your stripey socks! :-D Looks like you're whizzing through them.
ReplyDeleteI really like Flavia de Luce - hope you enjoy!
ReplyDeleteStripy socks make everything better :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you're surrounded with wonderful crafting and reading. I finsihed my book last night. Nothing is CO yet.
ReplyDeleteNorwegians like mystery/crime books during Easter time? How interesting! The socks look great!
ReplyDeleteI love your variety of knitting!! So much fun!
ReplyDelete