Monday, October 21, 2013

FO :: Mittens

Lats week when we woke up to snow, it got a bit hectic in the morning when the kids was heading out to wait for the bus, as I tried to find hats and mittens.... Well, it turned out that Endre had none left that still fit from last winter... So I just had to find some yarn and cast on a few pair.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Tripp Trapp Tresko from Votteboken 3
Yarn: 46 g hvit Mor Aase superwash and 30 g brown Superwash sport from Gjestal
Needles: 3 mm / US 2,5
Made for: Endre
Size: 8-10 years
Started: October 16, 2013
Completed: October 20, 2013



Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Stabbur barnevotter from Votteboken 3
Yarn: 76 g Rubin in green, light green and grey
Needles: 3 mm / US 2,5
Made for: Endre
Size: 8-10 years
Started: October 15, 2013
Completed: October 16, 2013

7 comments:

  1. Love love love love love these.. did i mention that I love them? Wow... I really need to cast on a pair and give them a go some day. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! This made me laugh... "just had to cast on a few pair"...and a week later they are done! Just one of those pairs would take me all winter to complete. :) I love them! Especially the black and white pair.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! I really admire your colour work. It looks so difficult and yours looks so neat and beautiful. One day I will attempt it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your knitting is always so beautiful and perfect. I wish I could spend a day with you....then I might be able to get past the second row on my sock. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make such beautiful mittens.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥