Wednesday, October 30, 2013

On the needles :: Denver socks

Joining Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday :: Keep Calm Craft On
What's on your needles today?


Socks on the needles :)

Eirin has been asking for a pair of thick, cosy wool socks, so I had to look for a pattern.
I've seen a lot of this kind of socks lately, so I decided to give them a try. The pattern is easy to knit and I love the colours - hopefully she will too as she haven't seen it yet ;)
But I guess I can't go wrong with pink.
I'm also knitting on a Marius hoodie for one of my nephews for christmas (similar to those my mom knitted for my kids earlier this year). I haven't started the stranded pattern yet, so it's just a big, grey thing which isn't so fun to see ;)

Har du lyst til å vinne strikkeboka Barnestrikk fra mørkekloftet, så bør du stikke innom byVeronicas giveaway :)

20 comments:

  1. beautiful colors! I think she's going to love those socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty socks! I am a new follower and am up early reading blogs, having not yet posted to Tami's blog.

    Will enjoy coming back to you again...found you on Spinster Beth's blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those will be a beautiful pair of socks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just thought you could not go wrong with pink and then ... you actually wrote it. :-) Beautiful socks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour choice, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my ... your stranded work is always so pretty and precise! My stranded stuff is all over the place...so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the color work is so fine, almost like needlepoint or cross stitch. This looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright fun socks.what's not to Love. And warm toes when finished.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. who wouldn't love (LOVE!) those socks? I think my DIL might love them, too.....off to look at the pattern! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely can't go wrong with pink! These are going to be amazing! I really want to knit some colorwork socks, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE your socks hege, i think i need a pair in my life too!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥