Monday, November 18, 2013

FO :: Selbu mittens

Untitled

So far I feel that I am on time with my christmas knitting.
Two more mittens have come off the needles during the weekend.
Sorry about the blueish photos - the winter light is not the best now, so the snow turnes out blue in my photos...

Untitled


Pattern: Trysil from Votteboken (the new version) and Bestemors barnevotter from Votteboken 4
Yarn: Mor Aase superwash, about 80 g for each pairs
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5 and 3 mm / US 2,5
Size: 8-10 years
Made for: Two of my nephews
Started: November 7, 2013
Completed: November 16, 2013

Untitled

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Sometimes I wonder if you open up your closet and beautiful mittens come tumbling out because you make so many :) I love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelige votter!

    Jeg har enda en lang vei å gå når det gjelder mønsterstrikking. Øvelse gjør mester, du har definitivt øvd mye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful hege, i love your knitting, and even the blue snow photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you knit so fast? You just whip out these accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful mitts and I'm happy that you are on target for your list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That snow looks very icy, like slush! It's the perfect backdrop for mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fine votter! Det er noe av det beste jeg vet å få selv eller at ungene får i julegave. Man får aldri nok gode votter.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥