Monday, October 13, 2014

FO :: Minecraft mittens & hat

Untitled

The kids and especially Endre loves minecraft. To build worlds and survive the creepers ;)
I have tried, but I just don't understand the facination....
Endre became really excited (even though it doesn't show in the picture - not fun to be a model when you are tird after a day at school...) when he saw that the hat and mittens was finished.

Untitled

The green colour is a bit more lime in real life.
And I have another hat on the needles which is going to be a christmas gift.

Untitled

Pattern: I just found a hat and a mitten pattern and added the creepers ;) The hat has 96 sts for ribbing and 99 sts for the body of hat. Search minecraft on ravelry and you can find lots of free charts :)
Yarn: Mor Aase superwash #1088 dark grey and Smart #8615 lime green
Needles: 3mm / US 2,5 and 4 mm / US 6
Made for: Endre
Size: To fit him
Started: October 7, 2014
Completed: October 13, 2014

Untitled


6 comments:

  1. Those are great! I just bought yarn to make a hat for my little brother. He's also crazy about Minecraft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son (8) is also crazy about Minecraft! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kule! Dette hadde nok slått an blant klassekameratene til eldste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Minecraft. It is like virtual legos. And that hat and mitts look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. I may have to knit something like this. My two oldest boys are obsessed with minecraft. Sometimes it feels like they have their own language, full of words like 'respawn' and 'ender dragon' and 'nether'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know Cupcake and her classmates would love this set. They are Minecraft addicts. Cool set.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥