Tuesday, October 7, 2014

FO :: Marius Onesie

Untitled

A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I could knit a Marius onesie to a little boy in the US. Of course I could and now it's on it's way to keep him warm and cosy this winter :)
I've made it with a round yoke instead of set in sleeves.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Marius hel dress + Marius jakke med rund sal for the yoke
Yarn: Sisu
Needles: 3mm /US 2.5 and 3,5 mm / US 4
Size: 12-18 months
Started: September 20, 2014
Completed: October 5, 2014



Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Completely gorgeous, this is such a perfect winter knit for a little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the most beautiful onesie I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariusmønsteret er så fint! Veldig fin dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing!!! I want to do a yoked sweater in that pattern in green, orange and cream. My head has the vision from a sweater I saw on Pinterest. But now I can't find it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down, best onesie ever! This is going to be an heirloom, worthy to be handed down from one little one to another!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this little one lives on the east coast where it will be put to great use. Fantastic job, Hege.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥