A couple of weeks ago I was asked if I could knit a Marius onesie to a little boy in the US. Of course I could and now it's on it's way to keep him warm and cosy this winter :)
I've made it with a round yoke instead of set in sleeves.
Ravelry project page
Pattern: Marius hel dress + Marius jakke med rund sal for the yoke
Yarn: Sisu
Needles: 3mm /US 2.5 and 3,5 mm / US 4
Size: 12-18 months
Started: September 20, 2014
Completed: October 5, 2014


Completely gorgeous, this is such a perfect winter knit for a little person!
ReplyDeleteThat is the most beautiful onesie I have ever seen!
ReplyDeleteMariusmønsteret er så fint! Veldig fin dress :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing!!! I want to do a yoked sweater in that pattern in green, orange and cream. My head has the vision from a sweater I saw on Pinterest. But now I can't find it again!!!
ReplyDeleteHands down, best onesie ever! This is going to be an heirloom, worthy to be handed down from one little one to another!!
ReplyDeleteI hope this little one lives on the east coast where it will be put to great use. Fantastic job, Hege.
ReplyDelete