Friday, October 10, 2014

FO :: Candy Vanilla Socks

Untitled

I'm still knitting up my socks yarn stash. And luckily for Eirin I found another skein of merino/nylon blend. So far it's the only yarn she will wear next to her skin... The colours are a bit more bright in real life - like candy ;)

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 56 sts, cuff down, short row heel
Yarn: 61 g Panda Sock #Fruity drinks by the pool by Spunkey Eclectic
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Eirin
Size: European 35/36
Started: September 27, 2014
Completed:  October 2, 2014

Untitled

Linking up with  Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday

5 comments:

  1. My daughter won't even wear that! The socks are adorable! Their bright stripes are sure to make her smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great pair of socks !! I like the yarn you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love the colors in the images so in person they must be totally lovely! I need to try to make some socks, adding that to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cotton candy socks over fun leggings. Can't go wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥