Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Knitting again

Untitled

Sorry about the terrible flash photo... The sun is getting low and it gets darker and darker earlier and earlier each day now.
I made it almost to a week without any knitting! It's been hard... But my arms and elbows are starting to feel better, so I decided to try some knitting today. I'm taking it easy and are trying to knit slower than I usualy do... So hopefully the pain will stay away.

What are you knitting and reading this week?
Joining Ginny and Nicole

Knitting: I casted on a pair of Marius socks as I need more thick woolsocks. The colours are a bit darker in real life.

Reading: After a few rows of knitting I read a chapter in A Feast for Crows. Love this series!

8 comments:

  1. I hope your pain goes away soon! It's always tough when your arms and hands need a break from knitting. Love the socks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things are improving. I'm having to be gentle with my arm at the moment as have the same issue going on. Most irritating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Synes du har vært flink jeg. Om det hadde vært meg så hadde jeg mått strikke en runde her og en runde der for husfredens skyld ;)
    Sokkene blir stilige :)
    Håper du har og får en fantastisk dag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're knitting again. The socks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on getting better. That color combo is splendid. I'm knitting several projects based in order by need. Reading The Darling Dahlias and the Cucumber Tree. It's supposed to be a mystery. It's not hard core. These Southern women are sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you are feeling better, how you continue to feel better!! Lovely knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so hard stop knitting! My thumbs are hurting a ot more lately. I try to use wooden needles as much as I can, since the cold of metal is aggravating. Also, stop to wrap your fingers around a warm mug every now and then!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥