Thursday, October 16, 2014

FO :: Settler Shawl

Settler Shawl

My Setler Shawl has been finished and off the needles a month, but didn't get blocked until a few days ago.
I really like this shawl. It's long and scarflike and can be wrapped several times around my neck to keep me warm. It's a grey day so the lightening is not perfect. But the colours are most true in the first photo.

Settler Shawl

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Settler Shawl
Yarn: 100 g Serenity Silk Singles #Water Lilies
Needles: 4 mm / US 6
Made for: Me
Started: September 6, 2014
Completed: September 15, 2014



Settler Shawl

7 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! It looks amazing on you too with that color. Looks like it was a relaxing pattern to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shawl, and it looks so nice on you, Hege! I'm sure you will wear it often this winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, I love the yarn you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so beautiful and the shawl is really lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is exquisite. What a beautiful pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you styled this wonderful shawl.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥