Friday, October 10, 2014
FO :: Candy Vanilla Socks
I'm still knitting up my socks yarn stash. And luckily for Eirin I found another skein of merino/nylon blend. So far it's the only yarn she will wear next to her skin... The colours are a bit more bright in real life - like candy ;)
Ravelry project page
Pattern: 56 sts, cuff down, short row heel
Yarn: 61 g Panda Sock #Fruity drinks by the pool by Spunkey Eclectic
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5
Made for: Eirin
Size: European 35/36
Started: September 27, 2014
Completed: October 2, 2014
Linking up with Creative Friday :: Fiber Arts Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



My daughter won't even wear that! The socks are adorable! Their bright stripes are sure to make her smile.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great pair of socks !! I like the yarn you used!
ReplyDeleteohhh love the colors in the images so in person they must be totally lovely! I need to try to make some socks, adding that to my to do list!
ReplyDeleteGreat yarn, love the socks!
ReplyDeleteCotton candy socks over fun leggings. Can't go wrong with that.
ReplyDelete