Saturday, January 30, 2016

FO :: Mystery Mittens

Untitled

The mystery mittens are off the needles and I like the pattern.
However I am not sure I like my colour choises. A little too much purple maybe.
But Eirin liked them and as they turned out to be too narow for me they are hers :)
I am going to knit myself a pair, but first I am going to look through all the finished projects and see if I find a pair with a colour combination I really like.

Ravelry project page
Pattern: An Enchanting Mystery
Yarn: 64 g - a mix of pt2 and hifa ask
Needles: 2 mm / US 0
Made for: Eirin

9 comments:

  1. I actually love your colour choises. These gloves look so gentle, cute and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mittens are gorgeous, but I do see what you mean with the colours, you have a pretty blue and green at the cuffs but it is predominantly purple towards the fingers. Still it gives you the excuse to knit a second pair! Look forward to seeing your next colour choice.
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're pretty, I like the flower/snowflake detail around the cuffs. I can see what you mean about them being very purple although personally it's my favourite colour so I don't see a problem with that lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Hedge! I'm going to knit some in a style like this but am searching for the right pattern/design. IMHO not too purple at all :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your color choices - they are soft pastel colors that go well together. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the colours go together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Veldig fine! Det fine med mysteriestrikking er å se alle de spennende fargekobinasjonene på slutten, siden alle har valgt uten å vite mønsteret.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these are really sweet - excellent knitting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥