Sunday, January 10, 2016

FO :: Selbumittens

Untitled

The selbumittens for my youngest are done. They turned out a little too big, but it's nice to have some to grow into. They fit me, so I can use them until they fit him better ;) But I think I'll have to cast on another pair in a smaller size so he has a pair that fits better this winter.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 82-1266 Mittens pattern 5 by Rauma Designs
Yarn: 54 g grey Superwash Sport and 38 g dark grey Mor Aase
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1,5 and 3,5 mm / US 4
Made for: Endre
Size: woman



20160110_124841      20160110_124857

Untitled

The sun is slowly returning back to us and are painting the sky in pink shades.
Hope you had a great weekend and may tomorrow be a good start of the week :) I have lots to show you in the coming week. Both fo's (not all happy ones) and wips.

6 comments:

  1. I bought some Rauma yarn while in Norway to make Selbu mittens, but haven't started them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mittens, you're the master of stranded knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those mittens are really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for warm mitts! We are now into weather that demands having warm mittens on hand. Good thing I have two pair to use for warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Hege. I am coveting your knits as I am cold this winter which is nothing compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥