Tuesday, January 12, 2016

FO :: Saga Eskimo

Saga Eskimo

Saga Eskimo is finished.
It has been a fun knit, but I wish I had knit it faster... Or made a size bigger.
My daughter grows faster than I knit, so it turned out just too small for her :(
I made it tight fitted so she could wear it under her winter coat, but as she has grown it became to tight over her chest.
Oh well. I might find another home for it.

Saga Eskimo kofte

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Saga Eskimo
Yarn: Duo
Needles: 3 mm / US 2,5 and 3,5 mm / US 4
Size: Small
Made for: Eirin



Saga Eskimo kofte

4 comments:

  1. Æsj, så kjedelig! Unger i vekst, ass :) Flott jakke selv om den ikke passet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fin den ble. Dumt at den er for liten, unger vokser (for) fort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a shame, what heartbreak! I'm sure you'll find a good home for it. I find knitting for children (and babies) tough for this very reason, but it doesn't seem good enough not to do the knitting, somehow. It's utterly beautiful, regardless, I love your colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a shame it's too small, children seem to grow at the most inconvenient times lol. Hope you're able to find someone to pass it on to, it's absolutely lovely as usual

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥