Wednesday, January 6, 2016

On The Needles

Untitled

What are you knitting and reading this week?
I'm joining Ginny at Small Things for Yarn Along and Nicole at Frontier Dreams for Keep Calm and Craft On.

Knitting: I'm still on a mitten kick and this pair is for my youngest. I have only the thumbs left, so they will be done today. Then I'll have to cast on a pair for my daughter. She has requested owls on her mittens, so I'll need to go pattern hunting. The socks are for me and it is the Butterflies are Free pattern. 

Reading: Evna - the last book in the Ravneringene trilogy or Ravenrings as it's called in english. I love this series and you really have something to look forward when it's coming out in english. And it's also becoming a movie! So looking forward to it!!

11 comments:

  1. I am always in awe when I see your knitting, it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you fair isle looks so perfectly even! I working on my first colorwork project and I am really struggling with tension!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your knitting is always just absolutely perfect! You do such beautiful work and your family is so lucky they get to wear those beautiful mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty mittens. You do lovely colorwork. I'm pretty sure they have owl mittens on Ravelry (not sure if they include colorwork or not though).

    ReplyDelete
  5. those mittens...just gorgeous! how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration for me. I strive to have knits like yours someday, they are incredible! I will keep my eyes open for those books to be translated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous knitting! Don't you juts love it when children put in a request for something knitted - we are only too happy to oblige!
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a wonderful mama. The mittens are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥