Monday, January 4, 2016

Sometimes You Have To Frog...

IMG_20160104_131143

So this happend to day... and all that is left are two balls of yarn.
These mittens have been in time out the last couple of weeks, while I was deciding if I should frog them or not.

20160104_125450

They are the norwgian verison of the How cold is it mittens, and I think both of them are really cool. Here is a link to the norwegian pattern Kaldt som faen.


They fit perfectly around the hand, but I got a feeling they would turn out to be too long after a while.
Here I am about to start the decreasing and they already almost covers all my fingertips, so they would have been way too long. I know I will knit them again. I just need to shorten the pattern a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to frog but you're such a productive knitter, you'll catch up in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave decision, but sometimes it's so liberating, isn't it? It's a good thing half the joy of knitting is the process of it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥