Friday, January 29, 2016

FO :: Socks

Untitled

Two pairs of socks are already ready as christmas gifts -  yey!!
It feels great to have gifts made so early and not have to stress knit in December. I plan to knit a few more pairs of socks and then I think I'm done with gift kitting.

Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: 64 sts cuff down
Yarn: 67 g Fabel #904 Lavender. The two balls had the same dye lot, but one turned out to have much more darker purple spots than the other. It doesn't bother me that much, but it's a little annoying. But hey, I managed to mach the stripes ;)
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5
Made for: a gift
Size: eu size 39


Untitled

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Blueberry Waffle socks (free)
Yarn: Fabel 64 g #912 Soft Chocolate and 16 g #300 brown. I tried to make matching stripes, but  I found out that the stripes was going the opposite direction in the second ball, so I just didn't bother... Decided to make contrasting heels and toes instead.
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.4
Made for: a gift
Size: eu 42

5 comments:

  1. Finished makes for Christmas already! I'm super impressed. I'm sure the giftees will be delighted with their socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delicious socks, the yarn is beautiful! You are so organized, starting your Christmas knitting in January!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *instantly smiles once she sees the first photo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, you have inspired me! I've really lost mu knitting mojo this year and haven't touched yarn or needles since Christmas. But your beautiful fair isle work and the fact that you have already have some gifts done has my knitting fingers itching 😊

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥