Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Almost too hot to knit

Untitled

Summer came over night last week and we went from 3 C and snow to 23 C and sun from a clear blue sky! The trees turned green over night and I had to plant the potatoes and get all my vegetables out of the greenhouse and out in the kitchen garden. It's been warm and wonderful over a week now and some days it has been almost too hot to knit. I found some Fabel yarn leftovers and decided to cast on a pair of socks - the perfect mindless knitting project. I am blending the two colours together and I am pleasantly surprised how they turned out :) They are ready for the heels and I am going to make a german short row heel.

Untitled


3 comments:

  1. I will take your 73° F! We are heating up to 80's this week by Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it is cooling down. Love the knitting! I like all the photos on this entire blog.Love the gentle colors on this one of the knitting. Great Shot. Have a wonderful weekend, cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are almost in the 90's and that makes me stay inside to do my knitting :) lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥