Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Florisse Socks

Florisse Socks

With the lack of flowers outside it's great to have a few on my feet instead ;)
This is the Florisse socks and they turned out just the way I imagined when I bought the purple skein of Nordlys yarn.

Florisse Socks

Ravelry project page
Pattern: Florisse by Bitta Mikkelborg
Yarn: Nordlys purple #969 and Silja white #302
Needles: 2,5 mm / US 1.5

Florisse Socks

The gusset decrease is under the foot which I think is a neat detail!

Florisse Socks

Florisse Socks

Florisse Socks

Florisse Socks

3 comments:

  1. My gosh, how patient you are. The purple is so pretty in this colorwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The gradient purple is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous. Your colorwork is always amazing.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥