Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Arctic Shawl

Arctic Shawl

I've been test knitting this shawl for Nordic Stitches and as summer finally arrived this week I will not need it for a while. But it's big, warm and soft so it will be great to wear when it gets cold again.

Arctic Shawl

I used various types of babywool and sisu, so it's a great pattern for leftovers. The pattern was easy to memorize and perfect for tv-knitting :)

Arctic Shawl

Pattern: Arctic Shawl
Yarn: 177 g babywool and sisu, see my project page on Ravelry for the different colours
Needles: 3,5 mm / US 4

Arctic Shawl

Arctic Shawl

Arctic Shawl

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love these gradient blues on the grey background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shawl, and the colours are wonderful. They remind me of snow and ice and clear blue skies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific finish, Hege. I like the open stitch pattern in-between each color.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥