1. playing with food, 2. February Lady Sweater yay!, 3. My mittens are finally finished!, 4. tourmalines~, 5. Wonder Twin powers activate! , 6. Lovisa's garden, 7. pincushion, 8. I Mama, 9. Rosy Maple Moth, 10. summer breakfast, 11. New Wall of Art, 12. campfire knitting, 13. teeny shelf., 14. Socks Elk Safari 7/52, 15. Heart Felt - upcycled felt heart cardigan, 16. Heddal stavkirke, 17. Purple Flower 3, 18. Midnight sun, 19. Captain Jack Bot, 20. Super Mario Bros - Mario, 21. paperdolls 'r' us, 22. Fabel Cable hæl, 23. Knee socks in the sun, 24. june garden lookback
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
yay! Lily is in such good company there! Such great choices as favourites. :)
ReplyDeleteThose last stripey socks are amazing! Love them. I might need to make some. I wonder what yarn I could use? NEW PROJECT! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete