Thursday, July 23, 2009

# 7/52 k2, p2 socks

socks for my sister

My 7th pair of socks for the 52ppiii is done ;) It's a simple pair of k2, p2 socks with heels and toes in a different color.
Pattern: 64 st, k2, p2.
Yarn: Opal Petticoat #1293 and Ida Strømpegarn.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

endre's blanket is growing

I'm also making progress on Endre's blanket. I can't say that I'm just crocheting one each day (or 7 a week) as supposed to by the En bestemor om dagen ;) But if I shall manage to crochet the kids a blanket each before christmas, I have to keep the speed up ;) I'm corcheting the Circles to squares afghan (rav link), but I'm not going to swe the squares together as in tha pattern. I've been playing a bit with it and think Endre's blanket will end up something like this. This is just half of the squares, so it will be bigger. I might make one row as the one in the middle to make it a bit wider...


swap package

And a little envelope full of surprises came in the mail today :) I'm in the Summer Mini Swap over at "My other hobby swap" group at Ravelry.

mini mochi

I have got some new yarn in the mail too. A package from the sockyarn club from Strikk Innom came the other day. And I got two balls of this beautiful yarn! Can't wait to knit it up :)

5 comments:

  1. Nok et par sokker fra dine tålmodige hender. Endres teppe blir vakkert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are gonna knit 52 pairs of socks - what a bite!
    And those squares are adictive, right - I know - been there and still am!
    Enjoy parcel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teppet blir skikkelig nydelig, altså. Kjenner jeg blir inspirert her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Likte fargene på det teppet ditt, det blir flott! Mange fine sokker her også.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lykke til med resten av sokkene, jeg er så glad jeg ikke meldte meg på ;)
    Teppet blir utrolig fint, jeg har aldri sett den varianten før. Knalle farger!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥