My 7th pair of socks for the 52ppiii is done ;) It's a simple pair of k2, p2 socks with heels and toes in a different color.
Pattern: 64 st, k2, p2.
Yarn: Opal Petticoat #1293 and Ida Strømpegarn.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
I'm also making progress on Endre's blanket. I can't say that I'm just crocheting one each day (or 7 a week) as supposed to by the En bestemor om dagen ;) But if I shall manage to crochet the kids a blanket each before christmas, I have to keep the speed up ;) I'm corcheting the Circles to squares afghan (rav link), but I'm not going to swe the squares together as in tha pattern. I've been playing a bit with it and think Endre's blanket will end up something like this. This is just half of the squares, so it will be bigger. I might make one row as the one in the middle to make it a bit wider...
And a little envelope full of surprises came in the mail today :) I'm in the Summer Mini Swap over at "My other hobby swap" group at Ravelry.
I have got some new yarn in the mail too. A package from the sockyarn club from Strikk Innom came the other day. And I got two balls of this beautiful yarn! Can't wait to knit it up :)
Nok et par sokker fra dine tålmodige hender. Endres teppe blir vakkert!
ReplyDeleteWOW, you are gonna knit 52 pairs of socks - what a bite!
ReplyDeleteAnd those squares are adictive, right - I know - been there and still am!
Enjoy parcel!
Teppet blir skikkelig nydelig, altså. Kjenner jeg blir inspirert her ;-)
ReplyDeleteLikte fargene på det teppet ditt, det blir flott! Mange fine sokker her også.
ReplyDeleteLykke til med resten av sokkene, jeg er så glad jeg ikke meldte meg på ;)
ReplyDeleteTeppet blir utrolig fint, jeg har aldri sett den varianten før. Knalle farger!