Friday, July 17, 2009

Meet Endre the Dragon

dragon6

Endre has been patiently waiting for me to finish his dragon jacket since May... And here it is!
He is trying to put on a scary face, but he is just too cute ;)

dragon2

I had to rip the whole body and sleeves because it got too small. And I think I could have knitted it one size bigger this second time too... I don't think it will fit him more than this season.

dragon3

But he loves it, and I might knit him a new one next spring in cotton so he can wear it all summer ;)

dragon4

Pattern: I've combined the Steggie kids's dinosaur cardigan and Dragesweater patterns.
Yarn: Järbo Garn Raggi Solid, about 600 g of green #1512 and a bit orange #1504. And leftovers in black and white.
Needles: 3,5 & 4 mm.
Hook: 3,5 mm

dragon5


dragon7


dragon8

15 comments:

  1. That is the cutest jacket ever! I love Endre's pictures. Makes me miss my kids being little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knallfin! Så moro å se når barn får klær de liker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skikkelig flott drage jakke, den er han nok stolt av tenker jeg:

    Ha ei flott helg

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE ~ both the little boy and the sweater!!! Nice knitting and great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He enjoys his jacket! Great knitting!
    He is also very patient while you are shooting - I know my kids hate that part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG ,this is just TOO gorgeous! Well done and your model is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just tooooo cute! I love the eyes and the orange zipper up the front. He is such a good model too...appears so patient with the photo shoot. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nydelig jakke! Fargene og modellen var utrolig flotte.. Ha en fortsatt fin sommer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. han er jo så søt i tøffe jakka si at man vil jo bare smaske ham opp!
    Imponert at du ikke parkerte hele prosjektet når du måtte rippe opp sååå mye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so awesome! He looks like he just loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful! No wonder he looks so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Så utrolig kul jakke!
    Tror jeg må strikke en slik, har mest lyst på en slik selv, men det kan kanskje bli litt i meste laget ;)

    Endre så i alle fall kjempe fornøyd ut =D Og gjør seg bra som dragemodell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is the best scary face of the cutest little one who thinks his mom's knits are the bees knees.

    i love it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥