Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm still here...

my little monster

We've had some great summer weather the last weeks, so we've been soaking up the sun outside :) Erlend and Eirin has been a week at my mom, so Endre and I have been home alone, sleeping a little longer and having a great time. He really missed his siblings the first couple of days though...
They came home Sunday, and the last three days Monster mom have been visiting again *sigh* I guess the rules and routines have been sliding out now when it's vacation. There are times when I just long for August and for the school to start again... But we have agreed for some new rules and I'm hoping for some better days ahead :)

playing duplo1

Eirin and Endre have been playing all day long today with duplo, and there has been very little fighting! Erlend is out and about with his grandfather, so there really have been a rather quiet day :)

playingduplo


cat

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm catching up on my blog reading...I love the picture with the mask.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥