Thursday, January 14, 2010

I hate icy roads...

(13/365)  Ice everywhere...

It's been raining non stop since Saturday... So almost all the snow is gone and the roads have been terrible to drive on :( This is our yard. We have to sand it to be able to drive up from the main road. It has stoped raining today and the temperatures have been down to -3 C, so maybe there is some frost ahead. I really hope so!

(14/365)  Under a month till we see the sun again!!

the days are getting longer agian, and we have a couple of real daylight now :) It's under a month till we see the sun again!!


Kate over at Lazy Kate Creates has started a lace kal. You pick your own yarn & pattern, the main point is to have fun :)
I haven't desided on a pattern yet, but I know I'll knit me a shawl or a scarf. There is so many beautiful pattern to choose from...

Swallowtail Shawl
Shetland Triangle Lace Shawl
Norwegian Woods Scarf or Shawl
Heere Be Dragone Shawl
Tilly's Garden Shawl
Ene's Scarf
Limerick

CashSilk Fern Scarf
Bloomin
Wispy


5 comments:

  1. Været er snudd litt på hodet denne vinteren...her på vestlandet har vi kuldegrader, snø og sol, det har ikke regnet på flere uker-"mot norrrrmalt"!!! Er forresten enig med deg,is er noe herk!

    Mange flotte sjal å velge mellom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh- ice sucks! My mister fell really hard the other morning when trying to hurry to work. I think that the winter wouldn't be so bad if there weren't any ice- just snow!

    I hope all of your ice disappears, and is replaced with inches of glorious powdery snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great patterns, I really like the Limerick and Ens' scarf. I have just the yarn to knit the Limerick, but I probably won't- I am a social knitter and I would never be able to count the stitches and talk at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to join in the KAL, too. Great choices! I'm not sure what to make yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a really bad fall a few years ago on some nasty ice in my sister's driveway. I agree with you on the icy roads thing-nothing worse. I hope it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥