Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I really hate icy roads...

20/365  Still icy :(


There is nothing in this photo that would make you guess it's taken in Northern Norway, is it?
We're supposed to have piles of snow in January!!
We've had another rainy day, and the roads are icy again :(
I had to sand a small path so the kids should manage to go and wait for the school bus. I'm so glad I didn't have to be out driving today!

3/52  I'm 31 today :) And I really need a new pair of glasses...

I hate photos of my self, but I've joined the 52 weeks, the knitterly and crafty types on flickr. And this is me, 31 today :) I really need a new pair of glasses, these one makes me look weird... Iit's incredible that they have survived the kids for almost 5 years now!
I haven't celebrated the day,but Hubby is cooking up a dinner and I'm waiting for Vampire Diaries to start on tv - perfect night!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I think I have the same glasses as you! I agree about the ice, today was a risky business to drive around and to get to and from the car to a safe spot without falling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Even if you don't celebrate it (anymore?). The driveway and road look really bad! We've got about 2cm of snow last night, and underneath it's all ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    Ice totally sucks and it's my least favorite part of winter...

    52 photos sounds a lot more doable than the 365 thing that people have been doing... I can't wait to see the project unfold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I hope it's a great one...I totally love The Vampire Diaries, too! Can't wait to see who (or what) Elena hit with her car on the last episode of Season One!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Hege! You look like a very young 31:) I enjoyed my thirties more than my twenties. I was just more comfortable with myself.

    I used to live where the roads would get icy. I hated even walking a small distance on ice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, hope you enjoy it. :)

    Nice pic of the icy road, although it looks scary to drive on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Åh. slike dager med balnkis er så festlige!!! Det er med livet som innsats man forserer veiene. Hold godt på lårhalsen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grattis!
    Sånne veier er for øvrig livsfarlige. Spesielt for de på krykker som meg for tiden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it funny that we have tons of snow and you're getting rain? Even the southernmost part of Finland is all winter wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥