Friday, January 15, 2010

Just have to share :)

The sun is slowly coming back to us!

I just have to share the view I had around 9 this morning :)
The colours were brighter in real life! It was beautiful and the sky on the oposite side had a wonderful blue colour which I didn't manage to catch in any photo... It was magical. Yesterday evening the temperatures started to go down, and a frost fog encased us due to all the water on the lake. It's -10 C today and I really hope it will stay so for a while!

The sun is slowly coming back to us!


The sun is slowly coming back to us!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely colors,I would love to visit Norway one day. It is supposed to warm up a bit and we are to have freezing rain, I am not crazy about snow but definitely do not like freezing rain and slush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så vakkert!

    Vi lever i et blått landskap for tiden...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! You did an awesome job on the photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Those photos are breathtaking! Before this blog, I thought of Norway in the winter as pitch black for six months. Now I understand it's so much more! There's just so much beauty! Thank you so much for correcting my ignorance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have exactly the same pictures at my blog :) beautiful sunless sunrise also over here!e

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just followed your link from Victoria's blog. I must say that I never thought that not having sun in the sky could mean having such incredible colors! When we have no sun, it's behind the clouds, and everything is gray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nydelige bilder, kan godt forestille meg at det var enda vakrere i virkeligheten. Kan jeg spørre hvor langt nord bor du?

    EWian

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥