Monday, February 15, 2010

# 22/52 Arch-shaped socks

Arch shaped socks

My pair # 22 in the 52 ppiii along and my first project to be added to the WIPs Dancing in the Ravelympics :) I love the colours and it's the first time I'm knitting with a sock yarn with stretch. The yarn feels a bit "loose" when you hold the tread, but it knits up great. And they are good to wear too.

Arch shaped socks

Pattern: Arch-shaped socks by Jen Showalter.
Yarn: 72 g Meilenweit Mega Boots Stretch #503.
Needles: 2,5 mm.
I knitted the toe by decreasing at the end of each needle = 4 st decreased every other row. To make the decrease go oposite ways, I made a ssk at one sock and a k2tog on the other ;)

12 comments:

  1. I just printed this sock pattern, it looks incredible! Thank You for sharing this, I am taking it with me on my trip: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funky sock pattern.
    Thanks for sharing, I need some sock inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are beautiful, and the construction looks so interesting! I just love the color of the yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disse var morsomme! Nydelig farge på dem også!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veldig flotte sokker og nydelig farge. Disse frister å lage...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oy, så flotte sokker! Fine farger, og spennende garn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they look great! The construction is really different and I love the colourway you chose x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the socks! I also love your previous post. What a fun week. You're a fab mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flotte sokker! Likte garnet du har brukt veldig godt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kule sokker! Jeg likte både faongen og fargene. Jeg må visst sette disse på lista så jeg husker dem når jeg får lyst til å strikke sokker igjen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shape of this pair of socks!
    Looks like a great fit.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥