Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Knitting Olympics






I desided to join in The Knitting Olympics and Ravelympics this year :) I'm knitting Ishbel for the knitting olympic, and in the Ravelympics I've joined several events. Hopefully I'll manage to knit up some wip's :) And if I find the time, I might cast on some projects too.


Ishbel


Here's the beginning of Ishbel. I'm halfway through the stocinette, and are looking forward to start the lace part! Ishbel is also my project in the Adventure in Lace kal :)

1 comment:

  1. Ishbel is a really fun knit! I'm excited to see what that yarn will look like in the pattern.

    You're smart- doubling up on projects for the KAL and the knitting olympics! I didn't cast on for anything today, and I kind of feel like I'm missing out on the fun. Actually, I think I just convinced myself to start a project!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥