Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autumn Swap :)

Autumn swap at Ravelry :)

When the rain just keep pouring down all day long, a nice package in the mail is making the day a little brighter :) I joined a swap over at the Ravelry Book Group, and these goodies came from Emily in Ohio :)
The book is Naked by David Sedaris - I haven't heard about it before, but it seems like a fun read.

"In a series of similarly textured essays, Sedaris takes us along on his catastrophic detours through a nudist colony, a fruit-packing plant, his own childhood, and a dozen more of the world's little purgatories."
  
Cherry Tree Hill "Foxy Lady"

Love the skein of Cherry Tree Hill "Foxy Lady". Beautiful colours!!


And I juat adore these little Soak packages!

2 comments:

  1. Fun package in the mail, what do you think you'll knit with the Cherry Tree Hill yarn? Beautiful color, Noro question: I've used Noro several times, the colors are all wonderful but I agree some can be very itchy. Enjoy the coming week, interesting pictures too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap. I haven't been in one for a while. I always feel too much pressure to find the right things to send, and I've been disappointed a couple of times with my gifts too. Yours looks perfect. I love the feel of Cherry Tree Hill yarn.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥