Friday, October 22, 2010

Snow and some awards :)

Snow is fun!

It's been snowing since Wednesday, and it was enough to make winter's first snowman and for a little sledding :) The kids had great fun, but I think the snow could have waited at least a month before it came... It's been raining today, so the snow have turned into wet slush now... Which is not so fun to play in.

I have received two awards lately - and I know I'm slow to past them on... But here it goes.


I got this from Fiolinn back in July (yes, I know I'm SO slow to pass it on...).  There are some "rules" to go with it though...

Thank the blogger who bestowed you with the award.
I really appreciate it!! When someone thinks my little blog have substance, it makes me happy :) So thank you so much, Fiolinn! Which have a great blog you should make a visit :)

Sum up your blogging experience, philosophy and motivation in five (5) words.
New friendships, fun, learning, creative and motivational.
It's been over 5 years since I started blogging and it's been five years where I have tried to make my own way of blogging :) It started out as a blog mainly for showing off my knitting, but have developed to become more and more of a combined kniting and mommy blog :)


Nominate 10 deserving bloggers.
Oh this is hard!  There are so many blogs I like to read and who gives me inspiration!
- Imagine Childhood
- Et husmorliv
- Cosycactus 
- Lises myke pakker
- Elisabeths verden
- Monstermønster
- Implausible Yarn
- On the needles
- Stix and String
- The Renate


The 2nd award is from Heather over at Implausible Yarn :)
the rules:
- Grab the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered and contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
- Fog and Swell
- Peacefull Knitter
- Flow of Love
- JuleeQue
- Handmade by Stefanie
- I just had to tell you so..
- Falling Stitches
- Xhantippes utopia
- Smileull
- Small wonders
- You just gotta keep knitting
- Homespun living
- duBedåre
- Strikk takk
- Par i stickor

That was hard to pick out 25 bloggers for these to awards - there are so many more great blogs out there!!
But these are some of those who gives me inspiration to knit, great pictures, yummy recipe's, great nature
experiences and great stories from their parenthood and everyday lives!
I just wish I had more time to write you comments... I read your post, but the time is not always there. So for some of you I'm what you call " a lurker" - just reading your blogs without letting you know I'm there ;)
Have a great Friday, and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a pair of mittens ;)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's so nice to be appreciated! You deserve every award you've received! I can't believe you have snow already... makes me feel like better about our lack of snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you already have snow :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch for the Award - wonderful surprise!!!

    And a lovely blog too - I've now added myself as a follower, and will from now on be one of your regulars :-) (sounded like a threat, but it is not.. ;-) )

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hege, thank you so much for thinking of me.
    I have enjoyed stopping by and seeing your beautiful knitting projects.
    Best wishes,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! Also, you have so much snow, it's so different from where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! And those mittens are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks alot for the award! We got snow here too, but not enough to make snowmen yet. Those mittens with skull are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tusen takk for award! Jeg suger på å sende sånt videre, men setter veldig pris på å få, tusen takk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, what an honor!!

    Warm wishes,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for the kind mention! i hope i'm not too late to the party. i'm psyched to be in such great bloggy company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tusen takk, Hege! Nå blei jeg glad!

    Ha en fin dag!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the wonderful award. I'm honored! :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥