Saturday, November 20, 2010

Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief

Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief

I came across this kal by a coincidence over at Ravelry. It sounded like fun, so I joined. Even thogh I have never seen a Criminal Mind episode ;)
I thought the shawl looked a bit small when I had casted it off, but after some blocking it has just the right size for wrapping around the neck. I'm giving it away for Christmas since I already have a red shawl :)

Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief

Pattern: Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief.
Yarn: 55 g Dawn 2 ply from Naturally #2. A beautiful shiny and soft yarn made of 50% wool and 50% silk.
Needle: 4,5 mm.

Criminal Minds Mystery Kerchief

9 comments:

  1. Kjempeflott sjal!! Kanskje eg må strikke dette og sidan eg ser på Criminal minds innimellom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kerchief is beautiful! I just found your blog through Ravelry and the blog comment train. I'm so glad I did- you have a great blog! I have added myself as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shawl is lovely. Not really my colour, but the pattern is very beautiful. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful patterns. It seems a bit odd that it's square shaped. Do you think it would be just as nice as a triangle? What are the dimensions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NMjewel: I'm not sure if it's the way I have blocked it that have made it squareish, but when I browse through the other shawls on Ravelry I see that some have the same shape as mine and some are triangel shaped.
    I might need a blocking wire (or what it's called).
    I'm not sure about the dimensions, but it's at least a bit over 1 meter from tip to tip.
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/criminal-minds-mystery-kerchief/people?page=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flott at du tar utfordringen i år også! Jeg hadde stor glede av å besøke deg og ungene dine her i bloggen i fjor :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥