Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Cookies

I've desided that we're going to bake cookies each Friday :) I'm not very domestic when it comes to cooking and baking, so this will be just as much learning for me as for the kids ;) Hoping we'll make some great moments together though!
I know that the biggest "problem" will be to find recepies without eggs due to Endre's allergy... So if you have any, please share!
But then again Endre is not the biggest cookie lover in the house... We made two different kinds of chocolate chip cookies today. And Endre ate two before he desided that they weren't any good *lol* I guess he just ate them because of the chocolate since he's very picky about his food ;)

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs).

Wookiee-ookies (Wookie Cookies)

Wookiee-ookies (Wookie Cookies)
Recipe can be found here.
Or in this book - Wookiee Cookies: A Star Wars Cookbook :)
With two Star Wars fans in the house, we really need to check out some more of those recipes!

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would make me cookies every Friday! I LOVE cookies. You can tell Endre that I'll take his if he doesn't want them.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥