Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December :: trekk { 1 } draw


Merete is having blogging in December this year too, and today the word was  trekk { 1 } draw
And as I have mention before, the kids are having lego and littlest pet shop calendars here this year. Some of them had lots of butterflies last night when we put them up :) And it's so great to see the joy in their faces when the open it! One of the little pieces was a snowman today.

Now I'm going to watch a new series - No ordinary family on tv and see if I can finish the monsterpants I have on my needles.




Here are more blog posts about trekk { 1 } draw

3 comments:

  1. I am loving No ordinary family!!! Enjoy the series it is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much for the hype of new series, but that looks kinda fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. legokaledneren var en favoritt i mange, mange år, og det ble bygget før frokost. Tror jeg har alle "oppskriftene" fortsatt :-)

    Gleder meg til flere dager med deg/ dere!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥