Merete is having blogging in December this year too, and today the word was trekk { 1 } draw
And as I have mention before, the kids are having lego and littlest pet shop calendars here this year. Some of them had lots of butterflies last night when we put them up :) And it's so great to see the joy in their faces when the open it! One of the little pieces was a snowman today.
Now I'm going to watch a new series - No ordinary family on tv and see if I can finish the monsterpants I have on my needles.
And as I have mention before, the kids are having lego and littlest pet shop calendars here this year. Some of them had lots of butterflies last night when we put them up :) And it's so great to see the joy in their faces when the open it! One of the little pieces was a snowman today.
Now I'm going to watch a new series - No ordinary family on tv and see if I can finish the monsterpants I have on my needles.

I am loving No ordinary family!!! Enjoy the series it is great!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not much for the hype of new series, but that looks kinda fun...
ReplyDeletelegokaledneren var en favoritt i mange, mange år, og det ble bygget før frokost. Tror jeg har alle "oppskriftene" fortsatt :-)
ReplyDeleteGleder meg til flere dager med deg/ dere!