Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Orange sky


We are having cold weather again, -23C yesterday, -20C today... So the kids are having lots of ants in their pants these days because they haven't been outdoors in a few days 'sigh'. No need to say I'm looking forward to school starting again next week ;) The weather forcast tell us that we have some warmer weather and snow to come, so I really hope we can head out in the forest soon. We get to see some beautiful colours on the sky now that it's so clear. The sun is slowly making her way back to us, and today around 13.20 the sky was all orange. So I just had to run out and take a picture -almost  freezing my nose and fingers off ;)

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Very cold temperatures!!!! And I thought it has been cold here lol. We have about three feet of snow though. Way more than the past two winters.

    The picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is breathtaking. Wow! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible sky! I'm dreaming Norway... susina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tama: Then you have more snow than us... We have just about 30-40 cm here. But the winter isn't over yet ;)

    Heidi: The Christmas have been great. Got myself a new knitting book too :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥