Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hats :)

Hello Kitty hat

I've been knitting some hats lately ;) They're all for my Epla shop.

Hello Kitty hat

Pattern: Hello Kitty hat.
Yarn: I've used a yarn with a wool/acrylic blend (Mor Aase ull/akryl)
Needles: 3,5 mm
Size: Pink flower - 2-3 years, purple flower - 4-5 years

Baby Hello Kitty hat

This is a baby hat, about 0-4 months in size. Knitted in merino wool. Pattern is from an old norwegian booklet, I just added the ears and face ;)

Baby hat and mittens

Pattern: Norwegain sweet Baby cap and the mittens are made up as I knitted along. They are without a thumb.
Yarn: Less then 50 g of Babyull from Gjestal
Needles: 2,5 mm
Size: 0-4 months

6 comments:

  1. Så søt! Rett og slett knallfine luer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hats are so cute. I especially like the Hello Kitty hat. I keep hoping for grandchildren to appear in my life so I can knit some of these cute baby items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable hats! You are incredibly fast and so talented! My niece would love that Hello Kitty one; I'll have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så søte luer.Ønsker deg en god jul

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥