Saturday, January 22, 2011

Playing in the snow

mosaic5044947fad5a90ce7f624940c46ef4b8e440a559

We've spent hours outdoors today - sledding, kick sledding and building snow forts and caves :)

mosaic664a77ecda57fc657eaa3d2d6f6efb9b1c9c4b0d

Hubby have a rather "weird" hobby -  he collect us military stuff  o-0
But I must confess that I think the tent is quit useful ;) There's a oven in it, so we can fire with wood to make it warm and cosy. Great for warming up after playing out in the snow :)


Taking a break

We're hoping for great weather tomorrow too. I'd liked to go skiing ;)
I've finished a pair of socks, but more about that another day. Tonight I'm going to knit on a pair of Totoro mittens for Eirin :) Have a great Saturday night!

9 comments:

  1. Totoro Mittens! I just love that movie. All of his films, actually!

    Looks like you had a great time playing in the snow. Hope you have great weather so you can go skiing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A toasty tent! What fun to enjoy the outdoors. And fun to see all of that knitting being used. Hoping for great weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I would love a tent with an oven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tent is awesome!

    We have a lot of snow this year and more keeps coming every day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome is that heated tent. What wonderful memories for your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kicksledding looks like great fun. I've never seen that before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is what I call fun!! what a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my son would love the snow fort! We've never seen enough snow to build one of those. And kicksledding...and a heated tent! All very cool stuff. :) Thanks for linking at Nature Connections. I hope you'll join us every month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tent. I love your sleds and your snow fort. All so neat.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥