Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jannock

Jannock vest


I’m finish with the vest :) After Endre tried it on when I had finished it, I see that I might should have knitted with size 4mm needles or knitted the 8 years size. Because it got a little tight around the chest… But it fits him in lenght and around the stomach. But then again all kids comes in differenst shapes and sizes ;)

Pattern: Jannock by Elin Bergsdottir.
Yarn: I used a norwegian yarn, Mor Aase. 0.34 skeins Gray = 37.1 yards (33.9m) and 3.17 skeins Blue= 345.5 yards (316.0m)
Needles: 3 and 3.5 mm
Size: 6 years

4 comments:

  1. Great job! That is quite an attractive and fun little vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vest it came out beautiful and he looks so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the vest. Little man looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paw prints at the bottom. He seems to like his vest too.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥