Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some small items off the hook and needles

DSCN5413

I have finished a couple of small items last week. A pair of potholders.
Pattern: Potholders in waffelstitch
Yarn: 96 g Handknit Cotton from Rowan
Hook: 3 mm



DSCN5417

With all the warm weather we've had so far this summer, I had to knit up a pair of  anklets.
Pattern: Made up as I knitted along. 64 st and a short row heel.
Yarn: 39 g Meilenweit 1oo Cotton Fantasy # 817 from LAna Grossa.
Needles: 2,5 mm


And what's better than finding a skein of yarn in the mailbox :) I had to buy one from Candy Skein. The colorway is Blackberry and I plan to use it in this kal.I haven't picked a pattern yet though - there are so many beautiful shawls to choose from...


And now for something completly different. A little while ago I got a comment from Sue, who had found my blog after reading about it in Simply Knitting! So ofcourse I had to buy that issue ;) And I must say I feel honored to be mentioned along with Cotton and Cloud and Fuzzy Mitten!

4 comments:

  1. Those pot holders are great! I love the texture of them.

    And those socks are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberry yarn - I love it! And look at you ... in a magazine :-) Very fun. And what a lovely write up. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome to be featured in a magazine! :D

    And what wonderful projects, I am in love with those anklets, and I really love the texture of the potholders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured in the magazine; I'm sure more people will check out your blog as a result. And then be hooked!

    Also love the potholders and anklets.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥