Sunday, July 31, 2011

Summer Mystery Shawlette

Summer Mystery Shawlette

It's the first time I have knitted a shawl in just 4 days! When I casted off this shawl on Wednesday it turned out a bit small, so I ripped it. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cast on again, but it's a beautiful pattern and I really wanted a new red shawl for fall, so I did - with 48 extra stitches.

Summer Mystery Shawlette

It's an easy pattern to memorize, so the second time knitting this was so much easier than the first.

Summer Mystery Shawlette

Pattern: Summer Mystery Shawlette by Wendy knits.
Yarn: 101 g Gjestal Baby Ull #823
Needle: 3,7 mm.
Modifications: I added 48 extra stitches.

6 comments:

  1. The colour is so rich and vibrant! Good job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous! So glad you did it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous. I have to say that I absolutely love red too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 days?!? Wow! If I tried to knit a shawl in four days it would not have come out even half as nice... the pattern is very pretty and you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love it! Makes me think of raspberries :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥