Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday again and time for Yarn Along and WIP's Wednesday :)

Yarn Along :: WIP's Wednesday

Knitting: I'm test knitting a vest at the moment. It's for Endre :) The two whales I was working on last week is finished - and the kids loved them :)

Reading:  I've read out both The Roseatta Key and The City of Thieves since last time. And I even read the third book about Ethan Gage as well - The Dakota Cipher. They were all good books, but I loved The City of Thieves!! Now I'm reading the second book in a norwegian fantasy trilogy and a Polish book Heksenes datter (The witches daughter).

9 comments:

  1. The pattern on the vest is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest looks awesome! Colorwork just amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the vest. The pattern looks like paw prints. :-)

    The whales you made are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A test knit, how fun! I need to start reading again. I haven't been very motivated to reach for a book lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That vest is absolutely gorgeous! I really enjoy the pattern and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some awesome color work, it is so amazing what you can do with knitting. Would love to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet vest! I love the colours you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vest is going to be fantastic and those whales!!! Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥