Monday, August 1, 2011

Blanket

Leftover sock yarn blanket

Finally my blanket is done! And I love it!! It's just big enough to snuggle under in the sofa :)

Leftover sock yarn blanket

Pattern: Bullseye
Yarn: Each sircel needs about 9 g so it's about 730 g of leftover yarn. The black is Mor Aase babyull. I think I used about 10,5 balls.
Hook: 3 mm.
Size: 8x10 squares. Circa 144 x 170 cm
Modifications: I skipped round 5 and 8, they are without increases. In other words I increased on every round to make the sircel flat.



The picture of the blanket dosen't show each square very good. So here comes a few picture showing off 20 squares at the time :)

Leftover sock yarn blanket


Leftover sock yarn blanket


Leftover sock yarn blanket


Leftover sock yarn blanket

10 comments:

  1. Wow - this is gorgeous! It reminds me of a bag of kiddie's marbles! I love the variation in colour on each circle - it really makes them stand out, rather than just solid discs.

    Beautiful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this blanket! I am off to look at the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of work but totally paid off... you now have a beautiful blanket! I love the striking colors on the black background - really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Like colored stars in a dark sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love it!! It looks perfect for snuggling under---I want to snuggle with it even though it's summer, and I love the candy-swirly look of all those circles bordered in black. They look great all joined together, too, especially in that backlit photo where you can see the diagonals created by the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW..., for et fantastisk flott teppe... :O)
    Fant frem til deg via Ravelry..., jeg kommer garantert tilbake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....and I'm pleased to pass on to you an award! Please call in at my blog to collect it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and different blanket. I have so many little skeins of leftover yarn. That would be a perfect blanket for me....but, of course, I have to learn to crochet first!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out so well. I completely love it!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥