Monday, August 29, 2011

Awards

I've been giving these two awards this month :) As I always find it hard to pass awards over to other bloggers, I seem to take some time before I get to write a post about it... But here it goes.


The Versatile Blogger awards was given to me by Rain Blissed. She has a wonderful blog filled with much the same as mine: Knitting, reading, motherhood and everyday life :)

The rules of the award are:
• Thank the person who gave you the award & link back to them in your post.
• Share 7 things about yourself
• Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.

Hmmm, 7 things...
  1. I'm blind as a bat without my glasses ;) No need to say I'm glad I wasn't born befre glasses was invented...
  2. I love books - all types, but I really love to read fantasy books - all types of fantasy from urban, paranormal to the more adventure and fairy like.
  3. I have a tattoo.
  4. I've never been on a plane...
  5. I hate to get up early (6 am), but I have to - kids have to get to school ;) But then I can sleep a little longer in the weekends because Hubby is a darling and get up with the kids ♥
  6. I dream about writing a book...
  7. I bit my nails (I wish I didn't, but I do...)
I have discovered some new great blogs lately :) I might not have commented much as I tend to lurk around a bit, but I guess I'm not alone doing that...

Ein gul knapp - a norwegian blog filled with colourful pictures and everyday life.

Bad Monkey - another norwegian blog. Lots of great inspiration! Just wish I could sew...

Dandelion - beautiful pictures, books, kids and animals with everyday moments.

Primrose - norwegian blog filled with lots of beautiful crochet :)

Tankar frå ein kvardag - a norwegain blog filled with beautiful pictures of everyday life!

Bonka Rakka - yet a norwegian blog about everyday life :)

Our Wild Corner - great outdoor/nature blog!

Today, I am... - knitting, reading, food and everyday life :)

Plain and Joyfull Living -outdoor/nature,  motherhood and everyday life.

Frontier Dreams - beautiful pictures and adorable outfits for the kids that she makes with her sewing machine.


The Liebster Blog award was given to me by Sue. She also have a knitting blog :)

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pick 5 awesome blogs to pass it on to and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

I have to say that I think there is so many awesome blogs out there, so it's really hard to just pick five!!

House full of Jays - I love to pop by Rachel's blog! She takes beautiful pictures and knits wonderful things :)

Backcountry Parenting - I love to read other blogs about hiking and outdoor activity, but there isn't so many of those who hikes and have kids like us, so I'm always happy when I find a new one :)

Celtic Cast On - lots of great knitting!

Fog and Swell - beautiful nature pictures and she sews the most adorable whales!!

Lises Myke Pakker - a wonderful norwegian blog filled with a mix of everything. Love her little caravan :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks so much, Hege! I think I'll have to check out some of these other blogs, too!
    I'm with you on the early mornings...they are hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bite my nails, too...have since I was at least 4 years old. Occasionally I quit and my nails look gorgeous. But then I pick up a book again and gnaw away - so annoying!

    I woke up this morning thinking about how you'd never been on a plane and wondered if you'd like to? Maybe we could do a house swap or something ;-) We have a HUGE library that would be at your disposal :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh Thank you Hege!
    I love your outdoor posts with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åååh - tusen takk! :)
    Blir strålande glad for sånne awardar, men er ikkje superflink til å bringe dei vidare.. ;) Men eg skal absolutt tenke litt på det!

    Ha ein fin kveld, ein god fredag og ei flott hausthelg!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥