Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yarn Along :: WIP Wednesday

The days seems to fly by... All three kids are home today. Erlend started to get a sore throat yesterday and woke up with a cough and runny nose today. Hopefully the rest of us will not get it. Eirin & Endre have free every other Wednesday. Endre has slept for 11 hours straight last night, so I guess he's been tired since he must get up early every day.

Yarn Along ::WIP Wednesday

Knitting: I know I thought I should have the sweater done by today... Yeah right. I must have forgotten that Eirin's arms have grown since the last time I knitted her a sweater...

Reading: Still reading the same books for the kids as last time. Endre really enjoys the stories about Ruffen :) Besides The Endless Forest I'm reading White Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows #7) by Kim Harrison. Love this series!

For more Yarn Along's and WIP Wednesday's check out the links :)


18 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your sleeves. I have the same issue with knitting pullovers for the boys, forget that they do actually grow!

    I hope all get better and don't share any of the germs

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is looking lovely! Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your little one is better soon and the bug doesnt go through the rest of the family. I had another sneaky peak at your gorgeous circle blanket :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the yarn....

    ~~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color of blue -- so pretty! I also love the series of books by Sara Donati. I was sorry it ended, but I did like how nicely she finished all of the people's stories in that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon Erlend! Thanks for adding me as a goodreads friend! The Hollows series looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty shade of blue. i hope your child feels better soon and that the rest of you stay well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always slower completing a project than I'd expected...I'm looking forward to seeing the finished sweater. (Love your socks from earlier in the week, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ting tar tid, je og viser noe av det samme flere uker :) Den genseren blir spennende å se ferdig i sin helhet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always seem to make sleeves either too short, or too long.

    Hope your little one feels better.

    That book your reading sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The ends of those sleeves are so cute. Really beautiful sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photo, it makes me want to go brew some tea and pick up my yarn immediately!

    I also love the sweater, that colour is just lovely,

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the blue and black combination. Very stylish. Hope everyone gets better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'should' and 'knitting' don't seem to mix. i thought the same today, 'well i SHOULD have had this done by now', but it just isn't reality with schedules and children and needs that need filling...lol...

    :)
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the color of your daughter's sweater. We have a room painted that color!

    I hope all of your family stays well...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! I hope Erlend feels better soon. There is a cold/flu bug going around in the States right now. Seems like everyone is getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. They're offering flu shots at my area pharmacy. Eeep! That's starting way too early.

    Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥