Knitting, reading and small moments of my everyday life
I have started using Pinterest, LOVE it.
I want to, but fear more time at the computer...oy! I spend so much now. But, I'll let you know if/when I give in & will look forward to following you as well ;-).
Addicted (as you've probably notice ;).
I just joined a week ago, but I'm addicted already. I'm following you now.
OK. You tempted me to look and now I HAVE to try it :O) c x
♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥
I have started using Pinterest, LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteI want to, but fear more time at the computer...oy! I spend so much now. But, I'll let you know if/when I give in & will look forward to following you as well ;-).
ReplyDeleteAddicted (as you've probably notice ;).
ReplyDeleteI just joined a week ago, but I'm addicted already. I'm following you now.
ReplyDeleteOK. You tempted me to look and now I HAVE to try it :O) c x
ReplyDelete