Monday, August 29, 2011

Socks


I fell of the sock knitting carusell a while back, but now as Fall and Winter slowly is approaching, I had to dig in my sock yarn boxes and find some girly colour so I could knit Eirin a couple of pairs :) And I have to admit that the k2, p2 or k1,p1 meditation that comes with socks feels great again! Nothing beats a pair of mindless socks when you need to let your mind wander.

Facts about this pink pair :)
Pattern: 56 st, k1, p1. Short row heel.
Yarn: Opal Acapulco #1306 and a bit of pink Sisu for the heel. 45 g together.
Needles: 2,5 mm.


Pattern: 56 st, k2, p2. Short row heel.
Yarn: 45 g Fabel from Drops #655.
Needles: 2,5 mm.


And finally a pair for me :) As always, my camera sucks when I try to take pictures of something red...
Pattern: This have been a mystery sock in one of the groups at Ravelry. I have done a few changes. I knitted a few rows of ribbing before I started the lace pattern and have knitted a short row heel.
Yarn: Almost 100 g Sisu #4219.
Needles: 2,5 mm.

9 comments:

  1. Both pairs are great! I am partial to the red, however ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely socks, I love the colours in the first pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I have the coldest feet on the planet...one day - I swear - I, too, shall have beautiful, toasty toes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous, the red ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flotte sokker:) Likte særlig de røde, er så fint med slike mønstre. Er det så pirkete som det ser ut for å være? (Kommenterer på norsk, si fra om du helst vil ha det på engelsk:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katrine: er helt greit å kommentere på norsk ;)
    Er ikke så veldig pirkete - er mest kast og 2 rette sammen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the socks...
    Question: Did you use Sisu for the heel because of the fiber, color or fun? The colors are perfect for Eirin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cosy socks! Great colours too :o) c x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okei, kansje jeg tør å prøve meg på no slikt da :D

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thanks for leaving your comments ♥